|Single Room||Single Room Available|
|Guesthouse ?||✓ 634|
|Region||? Tokyo Sumida|
Tobu Isesaki Asakusa
Tokyo Metro Ginza line Asakusa
Toei Asakusa Line Asakusa
|Date posted||2017/02/02 15:51|
|Rent ?||30,000yen(per month)|
|Gender||No preference ?|
A unique share house in Asakusa, one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Tokyo.
634 is established for visitors from abroad holding a working holiday, working or student VISA in Japan. 634 is here to support their life in Japan. We offer a comfortable base and organize activities to help our residents build a social life in Japan. 634 also encourages Japanese who are planning to study, work or go backpacking abroad in near future.
Stay in a beautifully renovated post war house with a great and warm atmosphere.
It's only a 10 minutes walk to Asakusa Station, where you will find Tobu line and Subways (Ginza and Asakusa lines).
- Fully furnished private rooms throughout the building.
- A mixed semi-private dorm with spacious and comfortable cabin beds for privacy.
- A female dorm with 6 huge cabins, so there is enough room for stowing away your belongings.
- A spacious and fully stocked kitchen (with nabe table!) where residents can show off their cooking skills and have parties together and with friends.
- A Super chill and warm common/study room with a huge hand-made laptop table, retro furniture... and a huge projector for watching movies!
- All facilities are included in the price (high speed internet, gas stove, heating, water and electricity).
So, come and check it out. You'll feel at home as soon as you step inside.
Feel free to contact us if you are looking for an inexpensive place to live in and you are looking for a long therm stay.
7 mins walk from Asakusa Station.
This website is provided for free of charge. Every single post is by a site visitor, and we do not take responsibility if things on those posts are right or not. We reserve the right to edit and delete posts without giving notice and reasons. We recommend you not to post your classifieds if you do not agree it.