|Region||? Tokyo Adachi|
|Date posted||2018/01/16 08:32|
|Rent ?||80,000yen(per month)|
|Gender||No preference ?|
※ I applied for recruitment last year and I found a room mate, but that person got transferred and it became impossible to live together so I decided to recruit again.
It is a 23-year-old man who begins a social worker in Tokyo since spring of 2018.
I have experienced room sharing with foreigners so far.
I am from a rural area and have few friends in Tokyo, so I'd like to encourage them to live together and encourage each other to work hard.
Especially for those who do not want to be interfered, I try to keep in touch with moderate distance.
I think that overtime is a lot of work and I think that going home is late.
Since my workplace is Roppongi, I'm happy if it's close, but I'd like to consult with them and decide.
Sometimes I drink together, I hope I can have a good time.
I do not smoke but I am OK even those who smoke.
Since rent also feels Tokyo is expensive, I hope it can be kept low by a factor.
The number of people thinks from 2 to 4 people.
Since I live in a local residence as a student until March next year, I can live together from the end of March.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Questions are welcome.
· For now, I am considering Kitasenju as the primary candidate for living place.
There are also a lot of bus routes and many commercial facilities are also available, and the rent is also cheap so it's quite nice!
· Since I am busy all the way from February now, I think that it will be only direct consultation by e-mail (share condition, moving schedule etc.) because it is difficult to meet directly.
① Nichinomi-cho, Adachi-ku, Tokyo
· Rent 131,000 (66,000 yen / person for 2 people, 44,000 yen / person for 3 people)
· Layout 3 LDK (LD 9.1 · K 3.0 · Western-style room 6.3 · Western room 5.0 · Western-style room 4.5)
· Nearest station
Chiyoda Line / Kitasenju / 8 minutes on foot
Tobu Isesaki Line · Sky Tree Line / Ushida / 12 minutes on foot
Keisei Main Line / Keisei Takoya / 13 minutes on foot
· Because the room is beautiful and the washroom is large, it seems that it is easy for ladies to live.
This website is provided for free of charge. Every single post is by a site visitor, and we do not take responsibility if things on those posts are right or not. We reserve the right to edit and delete posts without giving notice and reasons. We recommend you not to post your classifieds if you do not agree it.