|Single Room||Single Room Available|
|Nickname ?||✓ MARIKO SUGITA|
|Region||? Kyoto Saikyo|
|Date posted||2020/01/18 16:59|
|Rent ?||70,000yen(per month)|
|Gender||No preference ?|
We're looking for a roommate who wants to stay with us in the Kyoto-style renovated house - "Bridge to Kyoto".
Bridge to Kyoto is a residence for urbanists as well as an event, workshop, and gallery space. Anyone who considers themselves part of the phenomenon of “the city" is welcome to stay with us and/or use our space. We are particularly looking for an architect, urban designers, community designers, environmentalist, artist, and other related urban practitioners who are active and eager to share their works and open for collaboration.
Please check the detail here: https://www.brdg.to/
- ¥70,000 + ¥10,000 utility fee per month (the price may change depending on the season)
- The room is on the second floor, it's a (new) Tatami room with modern. Furnished.
- The kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared with us, a Japanese /American couple.
- Short term rental is possible: 1~6 months is recommended.
- Sakyo Ward, Kyoto. Very close to the Silver temple (Ginkaku-Ji) and the philosopher's path.
- Available now
This website is provided for free of charge. Every single post is by a site visitor, and we do not take responsibility if things on those posts are right or not. We reserve the right to edit and delete posts without giving notice and reasons. We recommend you not to post your classifieds if you do not agree it.