|Single Room||Single Room Available|
|Nickname ?||✓ asami|
|Region||? Yokohama Kanagawa|
JR Yokohama Line Large
Tokyu Toyoko Line Hakuraku
Keihin main line Koyasu
|Date posted||2020/02/07 17:30|
|If ads is edited? ?||
Edited from initial post
|Rent ?||47,000yen(per month)|
|Gender||No preference ?|
● A 10-minute walk from Oguchi station of the JR Yokohama line
● A 15-minute walk from Koyasu station of the Keikyu line
● A 15-minute walk from Hakuraku station of the Tokyu Toyoko line
● A 1-minute walk from Nishi-Oguchi bus stop on the Yokohama-Tsunashima route
[Rental room properties]
● (1) Western-style room of 9 square meters (in terms of 6 tatami mats) on the second floor, facing to southwest. (2) Western-style room of 12 square meters (in terms of 8 tatami mats) on the first floor, facing to southwest, which will be available in March..
● A folding bed and a set of bedclothes are offered.
● An air conditioner is equipped.
● The TV feeder is connectable.
● No smoking indoor. (permissible in the veranda)
● Rent: (1) 47,000 yen for the room of 9 square meters, (2) 50,000 yen for the room of 12 square meters.
● Common expenses: 8,000 yen (for a person): including electric, water, and shared articles described below.
(If you take a room sharer or children, please contact us.)
● Living-dining-kitchen room of 21 square meters (in terms of 14 tatami mats): refrigerator, electric appliances for cooking, tableware washer, cooking utensils, tableware, TV set, etc. are equipped.
● Two toilet rooms
● Laundry room: a drum-type clothes washer-drier and a dehumidifier to dry in the room are equipped.
● Cleaning instruments: a cordless vacuum cleaner, mops, etc.
● Wi-Fi is available
● Your bicycle can be put in the carport.
● Kitchen: detergent, wrap, foil, etc.
● Toilet rooms: toilet rolls and disinfection alcohol
● Bathroom: soap and shampoo
● Laundry room: detergent and softener
● Washstands (in the bathroom and the laundry room): hand soap
[Provision against disaster]
● The house is stringent against earthquake.
● Water stock is equipped.
● A portable cooking stove can be provided in disaster.
● Wi-Fi is protected against power stop.
The landlord, who is a retired man in his 60s, is stationed on the upper floor. In order to offer comfortable liveability and to support calm life for the tenants, the landlord performs cleaning and maintaining the shared equipment, garbage management, receiving mail or packages in absence of the tenants, etc.
The present tenant (a working man) and former tenants (a woman had been accepted in the past) have lived gently without meddling with each other. The new tenants are desired to have a good heart to respect others suitably to this atmosphere.
This website is provided for free of charge. Every single post is by a site visitor, and we do not take responsibility if things on those posts are right or not. We reserve the right to edit and delete posts without giving notice and reasons. We recommend you not to post your classifieds if you do not agree it.