Support the site and get featured
12/27 19:02
Single Room non-smoking

You will need to show your ID to move in.
The lender is a married couple in their thirties.
Both couples have a long experience abroad and are also recruiting on sites for foreigners.
Due to my husband's work, I moved to the United States, so I would like to rent it as a share house.
Curren …


This website is provided for free of charge. Every single post is by a site visitor, and we do not take responsibility if things on those posts are right or not. We reserve the right to edit and delete posts without giving notice and reasons. We recommend you not to post your classifieds if you do not agree it.

Support the site and get featured